Cannot login Back Office for Few Countries

mani313

Hi there,

i had an issue on back office login for few countries. and only login works in tablets and other devices. it smells like problem from ISP side ?

i still can't what would be reason ? no errors. it doesn't take to the dashboard even input the correct details. login page only appear again. this issue exists everytime of attempt.

its like strange! no error. even if i turn on debug mode. 

can you guess what's the reason ? help & suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks.

please check your access log from hosting control panel. 

If you need help finding your access log on hosting, contact your hosting company or search on your hosting type 'access log'.

learn more here about access log: http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/access-log

then when issue with access you can check to have useful information.

• Like 1

please check your access log from hosting control panel. 

If you need help finding your access log on hosting, contact your hosting company or search on your hosting type 'access log'.

learn more here about access log: http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/access-log

then when issue with access you can check to have useful information.

thx for suggestion i'll do. 

how do you go about using old version?? please can you give step by step instructions. i dont want to have to re install my whole shop from start.

sorry! i dont think you can downgrade your shop. you can only re-install PS 1.5 or 1.4 then you need to migrate your products, orders one by one.

Edited by mani313 (see edit history)

i got solution by testing PS 1.5.3.1 version. no login issue. so i decide use old version prestashop. 

can know what are the files/folders responsible for backend login ? can i replace files or codes safely to PS 1.6?

awaiting for valuable reply, thanks.