Fatal error on product preview

Please somebody can help me ? I've installed xampp on my windows 7 and prestashop 1.6, i've created one category, manufacturer and supplier, 2 combinations(color) and 3 caracteristics(height, width and dimensions), so i tried to register a new product, selected the home>category>and subcategory, selected all above i've cited, every goes allright, but when i try to preview or when i go to the site and try to view the product, it shows a white screen with the message:Fatal error.

What is this, somebody please can help me ?

Please somebody can help me ? I've installed xampp on my windows 7 and prestashop 1.6, i've created one category, manufacturer and supplier, 2 combinations(color) and 3 caracteristics(height, width and dimensions), so i tried to register a new product, selected the home>category>and subcategory, selected all above i've cited, every goes allright, but when i try to preview or when i go to the site and try to view the product, it shows a white screen with the message:Fatal error.

What is this, somebody please can help me ?

Unfortunately, I have the same 
What to do? 

www.snorchl.cz/obchod

In the module wishlist

Open file: blockwishlist.php

In the line: 239 paste line: if ($cookie->id_customer)

Man, thank you soooooooooooooooo much, im so grateful, this fixed the problem, as i see, if dont have any wishlist the prestashop shows this error, so you need to control with a if to verify if have at least one whishlist, i'm right ?

Man, thank you soooooooooooooooo much, im so grateful, this fixed the problem, as i see, if dont have any wishlist the prestashop shows this error, so you need to control with a if to verify if have at least one whishlist, i'm right ?

As I understand it, problem with updating this module.

• Like 3