Custom Home Featured

DARKF3D3

Instead of showing the products in different frame and with the button to switch between new products, featured products and best sale, it's possible to show them all one below the others?

So:

HOME FREATURED

X products

NEW

X products

BEST SALE

X products

go to modules > positions

and unhook these moduels from hooks:

displayHomeTab

displayHomeTabContents

then transplant these modules to displayHome hook

im affraid that not each module is transplantable there, but its easy to solve with hookdisplayHome($params) function

Thanks vekia, the problem with this method is that with the module that are not traplantable there if i use something like the code below the module will have the style like if it was on a lateral colum, and not in center column:

public function hookdisplayHome($params)
{
return $this->hookRightColumn($params);
}

go to modules > positions

and unhook these moduels from hooks:

displayHomeTab

displayHomeTabContents

then transplant these modules to displayHome hook

im affraid that not each module is transplantable there, but its easy to solve with hookdisplayHome($params) function

I managed to run correctly this 2 module:

Module HomeFeatured

Work's correctly without any changes. (I simply unhook from displayHomeTab, displayHomeTabContents and hook it to displayHome);

Module NewProducts

In this case i added to the blocknewproducts.php file this code:

public function hookdisplayHome($params)
	{
		return $this->hookRightColumn($params);
	}

After this for having the home style you should copy the code in "blocknewproducts_home.tpl" file, into the "blocknewproducts.tpl" file. In this way you'll have the home style instead of the column style.

While for the BestSeller module I haven't yet find a solution.

In fact if i unhook it from displayHomeTab "displayHome" and "TabContent" and hook it to "displayHome" I don't see the module on my home. I can't understand why it happens.