Configuring width and height

Is there a correct way to configure a product (window blinds) that can have variable width and height size where when a customer looks at the product, they can choose a drop down for width and as they select a size (12", 13", 14" etc) the price will change, and on the same page, a drop down for height ( 47", 48", 49" etc) with the same price change ability?

Yes, just go to Catalog > Attributes and groups, create a "Width" attribute group with attributes "12”", "13”" and "14”" and a "Height" attribute group with attributes "47”", "48”" and "49”", then go to the "3. Combinations" tab of each of your products that should have the width and height option and click on the "Product Combinations Generator", then select the widths and heights applicable to the product, click Add, then enter the price differences from the default width and height, then click Generate, then Back to Product.

Rocky,

Thank you for the prompt response. This makes more sense than the way I thought I understood the program. I now have a follow up question: Is it possible to import this data instead of having to enter it manually? Would we be better to learn how to manipulate one of the php or sql files?