[SOLVED] CSV Import does not put the products in any category

Ovi

Hello everybody, i'm working with a fresh install of Prestashop 1.2.5 .

The problem is that the CSV import does not follow the CATEGORY number from the .csv structure , it doesn't add the products in the corresponding categories. They apear in the Catalog and i have to manually assign categories to each product.

I tried both with Category ID's and Category NAME, none of this works. The rest of the fields are imported correctly.

Can anybody shed some light over this?
Thanks!

DMS-300,1,dms-300.jpg,"3 pc. Knife Set (DM-0700, DM-0701, DM-0706) ",18,1397.3,99999
DMS-400,1,dms-400.jpg,4 pc. Steak Knife Set ,KAI,1546.52,99999
AB-1104,1,ab-1104.jpg,Bagel Knife ,18,149.23,99999
DM-0710,1,dm-0710.jpg,"Boning Knife 6"" (15cm) ",18,549.42,99999

Columns:
reference/active/photo URL/product name/CATEGORY/price/quantity

The import is succesfull, no errors, everything imports just fine (including the full name), except the category :( . I also tried with ategory name instead of category ID.
Thanks

So here is my light,

I m working with Version 1.2.4
So my Produkttable looks like this:
ID;Active (0/1);Name *;Categories (x,y,z...);Price tax excl. or Price tax incl.;Tax rate;Wholesale price;On sale (0/1);Reduction amount;Reduction per cent;Reduction from (yyyy-mm-dd);Reduction to (yyyy-mm-dd);Reference #;Supplier reference #;Supplier;Manufacturer;EAN13;Ecotax;Weight;Quantity;Short description;Description;Tags (x,y,z...);Meta-title;Meta-keywords;Meta-description;Text when in-stock;Text if back-order allowed;Image URLs (x,y,z...);Feature;;;;;;long description;;;;;;

Yours is looking different.

Perhaps you have not put in the ID of the Category in your table?
You used 3 times 18 as Category ID and one time KAI in your Produkttable.

Friedbert

Oh god i'm stupid .. the problem was that i kept deleting and letting the "Multiple value separator:" box blank as i don't have multiple values. Added multiple value separator, that fixed it !!!
Sorry for the trouble.