associate product to drop down menu cms subcategory

Hi Community

I congratulate all new or senior members for their community and help spirit!

I have a clothing store and would like to create drop down subcategories menu for some of the categories in the top menu. for example for: for the WOMEN category i need to create the following drop down sub categories (collections) menu: Dresses, Cardigans, Pants, Jeans, Hoodies, Coats, Skirts, Swimwear, Blouses, Jackets, Scarves

In order to have drop down menu I have created CMS categories and subcategories, but when creating new products and trying to associate them to the CMS category I cant since it is not showing up in the association options!!

this is my website: primemodesty.com

Can anyone help me to fix the following issues:

1- Dropdown space is to large, it takes the whole screen, is there any way to make narrow? did I do the right way to create the drop down menu? or is there any good way to make it?

2- When I click on WOMEN (top menu category) i dont get a grid display of the subcategories images ( 4 by row) 

3- I cant associate new products with the subcategories created with the CMS categories tool? am I missing something?

Thank you so much in advance for your kind help about these issues.

Best regards

1) i dont see any dropdown there

2) you're talking about subcategories on category page?

3) prestashop doesnt allow to associate products with cms categories, you can associate products only with catalog categories.

ps. one question = one topic see the forum rules :-)

• Like 1

1) i dont see any dropdown there

2) you're talking about subcategories on category page?

3) prestashop doesnt allow to associate products with cms categories, you can associate products only with catalog categories.

ps. one question = one topic see the forum rules :-)

thanks for your answer

but how to create dropdown menu from top menu. for example if I have Women in top men as a category and would like to display drop down menu for tops, dresses ...

and then associate products to the subcategories to be displayed in a grid format