Smarty File problem and categories have disappeared

Hi

I ran a CSV file import yesterday and now prestashop 1.6 is giving me this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/cache/smarty/compile/4d/24/a9/wrt53dfcd430b2dc1.74572351' in

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(201):

Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/opt/bitnami/ap...', '<?php /* Smarty...', Object(Smarty)) #1

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(155):

Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource() #2

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/classes/controller/Controller.php(402): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase-

>fetch('controllers/mod...') #3

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(307): ControllerCore-

>smartyOutputContent('controllers/mod...') #4

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/classes/controller/AdminController.php(673): AdminModulesControllerCore-

>aja in /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44
 [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module smarty_internal_write_file:
Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/cache/smarty/compile/4d/24/a9/wrt53dfcd430b2dc1.74572351' in

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(201):

Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/opt/bitnami/ap...', 'compileTemplateSource() #2

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/classes/controller/Controller.php(402): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase-

>fetch('controllers/mod...') #3

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(307): ControllerCore-

>smartyOutputContent('controllers/mod...') #4

/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/classes/controller/AdminController.php(673): AdminModulesControllerCore-

>aja

And my categories have disappeared and none of the new product is showing.

IF you could help that would be great - its driving me insane!

Many thanks in advance

Katy

Hi

I've looked and files are 644 or 664 - its a bitnami one click set up - all was working fine had 2500 approx. products in there already did a csv import with nearly 5000 products in and since then I have a white screen and no categories. Any help would be much appreciated, have messaged you some login details

kind regards

Katy

Hi

I've looked and files are 644 or 664 - its a bitnami one click set up - all was working fine had 2500 approx. products in there already did a csv import with nearly 5000 products in and since then I have a white screen and no categories. Any help would be much appreciated, have messaged you some login details

kind regards

Katy

hi Katy, yes I received your message but I can only work in the public forum.

I do not know why adding additional products would result in there issues.

Out of ideas, lets do this

back office-->advanced parms-->performance

clear cache 

08.05.2014-09.03.png

http://screencast.com/t/hfevCWgn6SI