Error when visiting Prefrence Themes in Admin panel

DevHQ

Hi Guys when I try to visit Admin Panel and click Prefrence and click Themes I get this error can some one help me please

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/iclick/public_html/cache/smarty/cache/669): failed to open dir: Permission denied' in /home/iclick/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:180 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/iclick/pu...', 0) #1 /home/iclick/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(180): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren() #2 /home/iclick/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(121): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(Smarty), NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL) #3 /home/iclick/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(759): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clearAll(Object(Smarty), NULL) #4 /home/iclick/public_html/classes/Tools.php(2594): Smarty->clearAllCache() #5 /home/iclick/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminThemesController.php(2635): ToolsCore::clearCache(Object(Smar in /home/iclick/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line 180

My admin panel shows this errors asking me to fix can this be the issues ?

Required parameters Please fix the following error(s)

• Set write permissions for the "cache" folder.
  • Set write permissions for the "log" folder and subfolders.
  • Set write permissions for the "img" folder and subfolders.
  • Set write permissions for the "modules" folder and subfolders.
  • Set the write permissions for the "themesblackhawk3.0/lang/" folder and subfolders, recursively.
  • Set write permissions for the "translations" folder and subfolders.
  • Set write permissions for the "upload" folder and subfolders.
  • Set write permissions for the "download" folder and subfolders.
  • Set write permissions for the "config" folder.
  • Set write permissions for the "mails" folder and subfolders.

Optional parameters OK

Thank you

Edited by DevHQ (see edit history)

you need to change permissions settings for directories mentioned in this notification.

change permissions to writable chmods on your host, for example to 777

do you know how to change chmods?

Yes thank you and this has fixed my issues :) thanks for your time :)