Change width to featured products on prestashot 1.6

Hello,

I modify prestashop 1.6 to be the same like 1.5 (mypresta.eu/en/art/prestashop-16/prestashop-16-theme-like-template-from-15-version.html)..After that I saw the products are very little.I need to be a little big..I try to modify product_list.css 

ul.product_list.grid > li .product-container {
    background: white;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    margin: 10px 5px;
    width:170px;
)  , but is not  ok..How to I make this change (they can be 2-3 products per line not 4 liike now).

After i made this change look like in attached file

Tks

post-822768-0-96569900-1406802922_thumb.png

Edited by aditzu2014 (see edit history)

hello

the easiest way to change product size is class change

in product-list.tpl file modify class for <li>:

col-md-3

to

col-md-4

In product-list.tpl the only code where appear col-md-3 is "<li class="ajax_block_product{if $page_name == 'index' || $page_name == 'product'} col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-3{else}", after i change in "<li class="ajax_block_product{if $page_name == 'index' || $page_name == 'product'} col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-4{else}" is no change.... :((

In product-list.tpl the only code where appear col-md-3 is "<li class="ajax_block_product{if $page_name == 'index' || $page_name == 'product'} col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-3{else}", after i change in "<li class="ajax_block_product{if $page_name == 'index' || $page_name == 'product'} col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-4{else}" is no change.... :((

any ideea?becouse i can't find any topic about this ..Tks

it's definitely not default behaviour of prestashop default-bootstrap template

can you share url where i will be able to inspect it?

hello

now when you check your website, do you see changes in page source? 

if not - recompile theme - its necessary

Hello,

Yes after i recompile theme appear on the first row 3 , in the second row 1 , and at the 3 row -2 products as u can see in images..What i have to do to appear also on the second row 3 products?

Thank you

post-822768-0-82878600-1407142047_thumb.png