Bandwidth usage very high - consumes max bandwidth in a server

Hello, I am having a trouble on finding what is the error on my ps 1.6 .. My hosting provider said that i am consuming to much bandwidth . it consumes 4gb / month considering that my website only have an 5 - 20 visits per day.

*please note that i need to disable the cache because my script in product.tpl is not working if the cache is enable. i already deleted manualy the cache but same error occurs when cache is on

my settings are

- Recompile templates if the files have been updated

- Cache disable

CCC

-Smart cache for CSS 

NO - i need to off this because it also ruins my css
-Smart cache for JavaScript
  Yes
Minify HTML
  Yes
-Compress inline JavaScript in HTML
  Yes
-Apache optimization

Yes

Do you have an URL so we can test?

For CSS you may have an error that is messing up the compression.

Im sorry but my website is under maintenance mode.

So do you think that the cause of the Very high bandwidth consumption is because of the cache? if i enable my cache will it lessen the bandwidth consumption?

So do you think that the cause of the Very high bandwidth consumption is because of the cache? if i enable my cache will it lessen the bandwidth consumption?

No, cache will not reduce your bandwidth. You should ask details to your provider about this bandwidth consumption to know what is wrong.

No, cache will not reduce your bandwidth. You should ask details to your provider about this bandwidth consumption to know what is wrong.

i checked out the report from my server provider and found out that there are so many page visit request that is comming from my Backoffice. Do you have any idea what might the backoffice is doing when i am accessing it? or maybe this is a problem of the new version of presta 1.6

Edited by aljon ngo (see edit history)