Prestashop 1.5.6.2 blocklayered filter error.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

I'm having the same problem. I'm wondering if this would be an issue with one of the following JS files which is the errors I'm seeing in chrome developers tools

Uncaught Error: cannot call methods on slider prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'values'
n.extend.error jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
(anonymous function) jquery.ui.widget.min.js:4
n.extend.each jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
n.fn.n.each jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
e.fn.(anonymous function) jquery.ui.widget.min.js:4
(anonymous function) blocklayered.js:424
n.extend.each jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
n.fn.n.each jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
reloadContent blocklayered.js:423
(anonymous function) blocklayered.js:51
n.event.dispatch jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3
r.handle jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

• 1 month later...

@Krem thank you for your comment but I have already seen your previous comment "try clear your browser cache, cookie and try again.'' and that didn't help as it is normal procedure to clear browser and check the issue solved or not and I've done that many times after each modifications.

Well I solved my problem as the custom theme was using slider in the layered block navigation block and for that they are using customized js file. In the js code a .slider method was used which has been upgraded in new version of jquery.

I changed the  code to work with new version of jquery.

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

@Krem thank you for your comment but I have already seen your previous comment "try clear your browser cache, cookie and try again.'' and that didn't help as it is normal procedure to clear browser and check the issue solved or not and I've done that many times after each modifications.

Well I solved my problem as the custom theme was using slider in the layered block navigation block and for that they are using customized js file. In the js code a .slider method was used which has been upgraded in new version of jquery.

I changed the  code to work with new version of jquery.

Hi

Could you explain how you changed the code?  I am having the same problem.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the late response @goody974 and @apositivo.

It's one one year old. i am just writing what I remember. The issue was with the js file.

The theme has code which was compatible to an old version of java script after upgrading the shop. My store got the new javascript version which is not compatible with the old theme.

The .slider method is no longer used. Simple solution without looking at the code will be disabling any slider used in the module. e.g slide to incease the price etc. Let me know.