Video insert in home page slide module

Hi,

I tried to paste the youtube video in the form of a slide that appears on the home page.

Obviously, I glued on which was written "paste code". But when I go to save me from an error message and the video will not save me and you can not see.

How so? The code youtube that paste is the following:

<iframe width = "420" height = "315"
src = "/ / www.youtube.com/embed/ictsurt_y2" frameborder = "0"
allowfullscreen> </ iframe>

The error message that I get from the other hand is as follows:

[PrestaShopException]

Property HomeSlide->description is not valid
at line 887 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

881. 882. 				$message = $this->validateField($field, $value, $id_lang);883. 				if ($message !== true)884. 				{885. 					if ($die)886. 						throw new PrestaShopException($message);887. 					return $error_return ? $message : false;888. 				}889. 			}890. 		}891. 

Best Regards

/modules/homeslider/homeslide.php

change:

'description' =>	array('type' => self::TYPE_HTML, 'lang' => true, 'validate' => 'isCleanHtml', 'size' => 4000),

to:

'description' =>	array('type' => self::TYPE_HTML, 'lang' => true, 'validate' => 'isAnything', 'size' => 4000),
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

Hi,

I tried to paste the youtube video in the form of a slide that appears on the home page.

Obviously, I glued on which was written "paste code". But when I go to save me from an error message and the video will not save me and you can not see.

How so? The code youtube that paste is the following:

<iframe width = "420" height = "315"

src = "/ / www.youtube.com/embed/ictsurt_y2" frameborder = "0"

allowfullscreen> </ iframe>

The error message that I get from the other hand is as follows:

[PrestaShopException]

Property HomeSlide->description is not valid

at line 887 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

881. 882. 				$message = $this->validateField($field, $value, $id_lang);883. 				if ($message !== true)884. 				{885. 					if ($die)886. 						throw new PrestaShopException($message);887. 					return $error_return ? $message : false;888. 				}889. 			}890. 		}891. 

Best Regards

Hi Artur,

In which file you tried to paste the youtube code? Or you did it through back office? Did the solution given by vekia worked?

Thanks

Manish Kumar