Cart block won't update on PS 1.6

lizards

Hi team,

after a lot of reading and a lot of tests, I'm asking your support.

I found a similar problem into the forum but the solution proposed is not working for me, so I'm opening this new one to better follow the problem.

(To who can be interested, the similar post is: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/343696-cart-block-wont-update/?hl=%2Bcart+%2Brefresh&do=findComment&comment=1734190 )

MY ENVIRONMENT:

I made an update of PRESTASHOP to vers. 1.6.0.6.

I changed completely the THEME because the previous one was not compatible. So, my new theme is the PRS050103 for the 1.6 version.

My shop is:  www.paonshop.it

MY PROBLEM:

If I click on a "ADD TO CART" button of any product, the cart (on the right column) won't update either if the product is correctly added.

If you refresh the page OR you enter into the cart it is correctly update with the selected product.

WHAT I DONE:

- verified the problem with all the browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE)

- check the cache of the browser (deleted and refreshed)

- deleted the cache of Prestshop

- deactivated the cache in prestashop

- followed the instruction of the other post (removing a voucher module), but I cannot find any module!

NOTHING IS WORKING!

Is there anyone can help or have you any new suggestion to try? I'm so confused!

Thanks, Bye, Valentina

Ops...a js error! I tried everything but not to check js. Thanks Vekia for your input, I'll try to sort out it. Thanks a lot. (I'll insert SOLVED as soon as I'll find a soluton - so it could be useful for someone else).