mobile version and footer

Hello,

I did some modifications on my website , on the desktop version it looks almost good (not finished yet) but on the mobile version it's a mess that's why i want to desactivate it and keep just the desktop version or fix the mobile version.

I tried to desactivate the mobile version in the BO but it didn't work.

That's not my only problem , the second one it's more complicated . I want to display the footer in 3 columns like the one in this url : "www.ooh-design.com".

My website is "www.epik.ma" . you can see what i am talking about to understand more.

Please HELP I'm really stuck.

Thank you.

hello

you use responsive theme

in this case it's not possible to just "disable" mobile version because your shop uses the same template both for mobile and for desktop. it means that you will need to totally rebuild your theme, it's not a case of "switch" something in back office, unfortunately.

btw i checked mobile version and it looks well

Hello,

Thank you for answering.

The mobile looks fine I think on tablets but on smartphones with small screen resolution (800*480 for example) and even on a galaxy s3 the module (bloc recherche) appears upon the logo which it's not good.

This is the reason why I wanted to deactivate the mobile version.

Any think about the footer ?

Thanks again.

hello

you use responsive theme

in this case it's not possible to just "disable" mobile version because your shop uses the same template both for mobile and for desktop. it means that you will need to totally rebuild your theme, it's not a case of "switch" something in back office, unfortunately.

btw i checked mobile version and it looks well