Tax options not showing up in Product Pages

Greetings Prestashoppers,

I inherited a PS site from a previous dev group.  I am having trouble with modifying the tax rules for the site.

I have been able to create the global rules, but I don't see any options to apply taxes on the product pages.

From what I understand in the presta manual, there should be a tax box under the "Pre-Tax Retail Price" on each Product page - price tab. But there is no such box on our back end product pages.

Please advise.

• 5 months later...

From what I understand in the presta manual, there should be a tax box under the "Pre-Tax Retail Price" on each Product page - price tab. But there is no such box on our back end product pages.

Please advise.

Exact same error here. No help?

I am having problem with taxes as well.

Hi!

I am using PrestaShop 1.6.0.9.

I have added a tax rule for our local Spanish Sales tax rate at 21%. All of my products have this listed as the tax rule to follow. In our area I am required to charge this flat tax rate to all purchases regardless of the shipping destination. when I enter the prices for the products the tax rule is not showing directly I have to click 2-3 times on save and stay button then it shows in the back office and then it comes and I have to select it every time and the separate line of tax is showing in the shopping cart but tax is always showing 0. I have changed all the things but unable to show the tax in the shopping cart. I am also required to show the amount of tax on a separate line in the checkout process.

Currently I have the settings as follows.

Product set up: Tax Rule is set to my special tax rule added as an additional option in the state taxes.

Tax Options:
Enable Tax: Yes
Display Taxes in Cart: Yes
Base on: Invoice Address
Use EcoTax: No

The taxes are not being caculated nor are they being displayed in the shopping cart or during the checkout process. Is there something I need to be doing differently?

This is the last thing to do before I go live and if I can't get it fixed.
my all work stopped here. I am so worried if it will resolve or not.

Thank you for your assistance in advance!

PARRY

• 2 weeks later...