Theme configurator

Hi,

Just a quick question...

I want the theme configurator (hook "Home") to display 4 images, a row of 3 and a row of one that runs the full length of the three above it.

I have created the graphics, added the images, the row of 3 is fine but the long image is acting like one of the images above it despite having been set to a greater width when adding it to th econfigurator.

Any ideas anyone?

The site is at htspares.ne-dc.co.uk.

Any help would be great

Edited by NEDC (see edit history)

Hi,

Just a quick question...

I want the theme configurator (hook "Home") to display 4 images, a row of 3 and a row of one that runs the full length of the three above it.

I have created the graphics, added the images, the row of 3 is fine but the long image is acting like one of the images above it despite having been set to a greater width when adding it to th econfigurator.

Any ideas anyone?

The site is at htspares.ne-dc.co.uk.

Any help would be great

use this in css styles:

.htmlcontent-item-4 {
  width:100%;
}

effect:

aKuLczT.jpg

you're welcome :-)

for everyone with similar question: global.css this is right file to place code like that

you can paste code at the end of this file.

after changes remember to refresh website with ctrl+f5 (this method will clean up browser cache)

• 2 weeks later...

unfortuantely, it's not possible to change colors / background without touching code - especially when some theme use non-default way of create blocks (divs) etc.

of course some templates allows to do all of this (backgrund, colors) from back office, but it's worth to mention that not each theme has got feature to manage theme design from back office.