How to stop PS from sending e-mails

Hi people!

I have a slightly funny problem.

I'm sorry in advance for my English.

Ps sends me an e-mail when a product is out of stock, just via de PHP mail function.

Because of a huge amount of stock was sold in one time (outside the webshop) i changed the stock with a csv file, no problem at all. Only now the fact is that i keep getting e-mails, over 150 mails as i type.

And thats not the amount that i putted on 0 stock.

It looks like PS is stuck in a loop of those mails. But I cant figure where to find this que... It's not in my own mailbox or something...

A quick response is slightly wanted, i think you'll understand that :P

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your suggestions.

I first disabled the option to send mails when a product is out of stock, but that didn't work. Then I disabled the whole module, didn't work either. Now I removed the whole module about a half an hour ago, but the mails keeps on coming.

perhaps you've got some other mail notification module?

by default prestashop hasn't got any other features, so i bet that ther emust be something more related to out of stock emails notifications

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. There might me standing newbie at my name, but I'm pretty experienced with PrestaShop. I have never seen anything like this and I really really don't know how to solve this. Mailbox is counting 400+ right now.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. There might me standing newbie at my name, but I'm pretty experienced with PrestaShop. I have never seen anything like this and I really really don't know how to solve this. Mailbox is counting 400+ right now.

Nothing has changed, but you still keep recieveing emails? 

I am not an email server expert, but could the emails be queued - still part of the queru when the module was still on?

Try disabling the mail() function for a awhile (30min) and then turn it back on. 

Have you used any custom module for managing orders?