Display list of all manufacturers on homepage and category page

Hi all,

i am having a hard time find a way how to solve this problem.

I am using prestashop 1.6.

Basically I have two tabs on homepage and category page, one is for products and the second one is for all manufacturers, I included the manufacturer list template into the tab.

That is working, but i guess since the manufacturer controller is not working with category template, or something I am getting an error that there are no manufacturers. If I go to manufacturers page (not in tab), it displays all manufacturers without problem.

Is there any easy way how to display all manufacturers in list wherever i want to ?

I was thinking about hooking the block manufacturers in the Tab, but the list seems limited.

Thanks for the answers.

Basically I have two tabs on homepage and category page, one is for products and the second one is for all manufacturers, I included the manufacturer list template into the tab.

what you mean by "tab" ?

That is working, but i guess since the manufacturer controller is not working with category template, or something I am getting an error that there are no manufacturers. If I go to manufacturers page (not in tab), it displays all manufacturers without problem.

the question is what works ;) sorry for my questions but i have no idea about what features you're talking

please shed some more light on it

thanks in advance

Hehehe sorry, not english native speaker....  Was quite a struggle for me.....

Well the tabs there are not important ( but i meant Tabs from bootstrap)

Anyway I am trying to display all the manufacturers on the category page, by just including the manufacturers-list.tpl inside category.tpl.

But  it just tells me that there are no manufacturers, if i go to the manufacturer list it is showing all manufacturers without problem.

I was trying to add category.tpl in manufacturers controller override but it wasnt working.

Thanks

• 2 years later...