Bug price from WebService

Bug price from webservice.
I have a product with a base price and a discount applied.
32.99 base price, discounted price 18.70

When the data recovery from webservice field price is 18.70, then when I update the data he applies the 18.70 price and then apply a discount to this price.

<minimal_quantity>1</minimal_quantity>
<price>18.700000</price> error price is 32.99
<wholesale_price>14.650000</wholesale_price><unity/>

This is wrong because it should always recover the full price.

• 2 weeks later...

Bug price from webservice.

I have a product with a base price and a discount applied.

32.99 base price, discounted price 18.70

When the data recovery from webservice field price is 18.70, then when I update the data he applies the 18.70 price and then apply a discount to this price.

<minimal_quantity>1</minimal_quantity>
<price>18.700000</price> error price is 32.99
<wholesale_price>14.650000</wholesale_price><unity/>

This is wrong because it should always recover the full price.

Hi Totti, is this similar to another bug that has been reported? If not, please make the Forge report and I'll get our team to check it out. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi, this bug is known to us and we are fixing it in that report you sent us. There is no timetable at the moment for when it will be fixed but it will be fixed before the next version is released. Please let me know if there is something I can check for you regarding this bug, if not, then we can wait until the report get's updated. Thanks for the post Totti.

• Like 1

Hi, this bug is known to us and we are fixing it in that report you sent us. There is no timetable at the moment for when it will be fixed but it will be fixed before the next version is released. Please let me know if there is something I can check for you regarding this bug, if not, then we can wait until the report get's updated. Thanks for the post Totti.

Thank you,

there is not a way to solve the problem now and then wait for the final fix?

I'm stuck for a project.