Order of CMS page

CJH

In Preferences / CMS the 'Home' pages all have a block in the Position column and can be dragged to a new position to reorder them.

But new Categories (and Subcategories) have a number in the Position column, not a block. I cannot find how to change their order. How do you change the order?

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody?

I still cannot reorder any pages or categories in CMS, but now the problem is expanding. Though I can see CMS pages in front office, they have disappeared from back office. Categories are there but no pages are attached to any of them (even though still present in front office).

v1.6.0.6. Clearing cache, forcing template rebuild, nothing seems to help. How do I get this functionality back?

Nobody?

I still cannot reorder any pages or categories in CMS, but now the problem is expanding. Though I can see CMS pages in front office, they have disappeared from back office. Categories are there but no pages are attached to any of them (even though still present in front office).

v1.6.0.6. Clearing cache, forcing template rebuild, nothing seems to help. How do I get this functionality back?

hello

click on small arrow near "position" heading

then you will activate field to define / change position for each table element

noGBYqO.png

• Like 3

That's brilliant - thank you so much. I had tried using the small arrows, but all that happened was that the order changed so that the last in the stack was first and the first was last, and back again. I tried again and this time, after the order switched back and fore three times, the 'move position' field blocks just appeared like in your screenshot. I don't know why it didn't the first time. I'll mark it solved.