Referral Module problem

hi,

i found out some problem with the referral program module.

1) the voucher only auto create and send the the new "referral customer" but the exiting customer "referrer" did not have it.

2) if i would like to set mini order amount for the each referral voucher, as default, how can i set? now i just can adj the voucher once it was creata

please help!

I think problem is you need to add more detail, steps, screen shots.  Pretend (and it's the truth) that most of us have no idea about this referral process.

when there is no response, and you feel the need to 'push' (which one should not do) then it's 'always' a lack of information.  I understand crossing languages is difficult, so make sure to also post in your 1st language if exists on the forum.

again, expand on your original post with 'more' good information.

Thank you for you suggest!

Let me explain my question : 

When i enable the Module "Referral", i have below option : 

Referral.jpg

in my case i choose : $50 as referral reward to my customer, here is the customer will see :  Get a discount of HK$50 for you and your friends. But i try to complete the referral procedure example: ADA refer her friend Peter to become member in my site. When Peter register as member, he will get $50 referral coupon immediately. But Ada don't have, why?  Referral2.jpg

Edited by roylam (see edit history)