Modules and their positions in hooks sql

Hello!

Does anyone know exactly which tables in SQL store data about modules and their their positions in hooks.

The relevant ones I managed to find are:

ps_hook_module
ps_hook_module_exceptions
ps_module
ps_module_access
ps_module_country
ps_module_currency
ps_module_group
ps_module_preference
ps_module_shop

Are there any else?

Thank You!

hello

each of the module can create also own tables, so it's hard to say what tables you've got - because we don't know what modules you use

The tables that modules create are irrelevant at the moment.

I had a shop with lots of products set up. I made a clean install of prestashop on another server and I needed to move all products from the old shop, as well as their attributes and prices to the new one, so I exported the SQL database and imported it to the server with the clean install. Then I noticed that both shops now have the same hook positions for modules, which is what I don't need, so I manually replaced all the tables from the list above with the ones that are from the clean prestashop. Everything seems to be OK, but I wanted to make sure, so I asked this question to get expert advice, maybe I still missed something.

Thank You in advance.

okay thanks for clarification,

yes

position of modules associated with shops (multistore) are stored in ps_hook_module

there is an field id_shop and it determines position of module in shop based on shop id number

anyway, you moved datas between databases correctly

okay thanks for clarification,

yes

position of modules associated with shops (multistore) are stored in ps_hook_module

there is an field id_shop and it determines position of module in shop based on shop id number

anyway, you moved datas between databases correctly

Thank You!