Some tabs was not loaded correctly. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

When trying to edit products in back office, I get this error message pop up:

Some tabs was not loaded correctly. Would you like to reload them?

Once that happens, if I click on anything, I get "no data" messages in chrome and nothing loads.  I have to wait a while, try again, and then it loads just fine.

Here is the Chrome console error...

I have noticed that since the introduction of the redesigned back office and front office, I am constantly getting this error notice across any site using the newer PS design on GoDaddy hosting.  I am using various different versions of PS and am having this issue with all of them using the newer PS design.  The old PS design does not have this problem.

I have seen a lot of people complaining about this issue, but have not seen any real explanation for the cause, nor a good solution.  I have also seen that this is a problem on other hosts, not just GoDaddy.

Since the system seems to "recover" if I wait a while, I can't help but think something is triggering either the server or the database to freeze up.

Does anyone know anything about this?  The current site I quoted that console error from was running 1.5.6.2 (but remember, this is also happening on other versions).