problem with two Links, namely New Arrivals and Popular?

hi,

I have got problem with NewArrivals and popular links in a home page.  both are highlighted/active and they are not working.. I av attached the image which tells abt the problem in detail.. Can any 1 help me with this??

Is it a cache problem in prestashop1.6? m not able to figure it out.. Help me to solve this issue :(

Thanks in advance.

post-809122-0-38855700-1403871330_thumb.png

hello

try with this github commit

open:

themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockbestsellers/tab.tpl

change:

{counter name=active_li assign=active_li}
<li{if $active_li == 1} class="active"{/if}><a data-toggle="tab" href="#blockbestsellers" class="blockbestsellers">{l s='Best Sellers' mod='blockbestsellers'}</a></li>

to:

<li><a data-toggle="tab" href="#blockbestsellers" class="blockbestsellers">{l s='Best Sellers' mod='blockbestsellers'}</a></li>

then open:

themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blocknewproducts/tab.tpl

change:

<li{if $active_li == 1} class="active"{/if}><a data-toggle="tab" href="#blocknewproducts" class="blocknewproducts">{l s='New arrivals' mod='blocknewproducts'}</a></li>

to:

<li><a data-toggle="tab" href="#blocknewproducts" class="blocknewproducts">{l s='New arrivals' mod='blocknewproducts'}</a></li>

then open:

themes/default-bootstrap/modules/homefeatured/tab.tpl

change:

<li{if $active_li == 1} class="active"{/if}><a data-toggle="tab" href="#homefeatured" class="homefeatured">{l s='Popular' mod='homefeatured'}</a></li>

to:

<li><a data-toggle="tab" href="#homefeatured" class="homefeatured">{l s='Popular' mod='homefeatured'}</a></li>

hope this will work :-)

• Like 1

hello

open:

change:

<li{if $active_li == 1} class="active"{/if}><a data-toggle="tab" href="#blockbestsellers" class="blockbestsellers">{l s='Best Sellers' mod='blockbestsellers'}</a></li>

to:

<li><a data-toggle="tab" href="#blockbestsellers" class="blockbestsellers">{l s='Best Sellers' mod='blockbestsellers'}</a></li>

then open:

change:

<li{if $active_li == 1} class="active"{/if}><a data-toggle="tab" href="#blocknewproducts" class="blocknewproducts">{l s='New arrivals' mod='blocknewproducts'}</a></li>

to:

<li><a data-toggle="tab" href="#blocknewproducts" class="blocknewproducts">{l s='New arrivals' mod='blocknewproducts'}</a></li>

then open:

change:

<li{if $active_li == 1} class="active"{/if}><a data-toggle="tab" href="#homefeatured" class="homefeatured">{l s='Popular' mod='homefeatured'}</a></li>

to:

<li><a data-toggle="tab" href="#homefeatured" class="homefeatured">{l s='Popular' mod='homefeatured'}</a></li>

Hi,

I av to remove this line "i{if $active_li == 1} class="active"{/if}>"in all the tpl files is it ..

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

at the moment there are 2 possibilities:

1) your store displays old cached version of the files, you have to clear cache and recompile theme

2) you modified files located in /modules/ directory, not in /themes/default-bootstrap/modules/

oh oh, one question archives tab.tpl is change in themes/default-bootstrap/modules/

and

changes in blocknewproducts.php  homefeatured.php in /modules/ directory

i clear cache and recompile theme, ok

i have and other problem

when I give advanced parameters, information page is blank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello

open:

change:

to:

then open:

change:

to:

then open:

change:

to:

just tried on 1.6.0.6 and it doesn't work :( on the home page all the products appear together and no tab is highlighted