Wholesale Prices Question

When I entered my products in Prestashop 1.5.4.1, I entered the Pre-tax Wholesale price, along with the Pre-tax Retail price for each product.

But, when I go to Catalog > Suppliers, then select the View icon next to the supplier I want to view products for, all the products show a Wholesale Price in the list as $0.00.

Why would that be?

Because when you use advanced stock management like that it gives you the ability to set a price for each supplier. Like for instance you might have a preferred supplier that has a low price and a back up one your use that is more costly when the first supplier is out.  

It is a quirky way, but it makes sense in the long run. When you don;t use advance stock management you can just enter things normally and have the wholesale cost field. But when you do use it, you have more power. There are different scenarios that i can think of that it would be useful, like how I mentioned above having a backup supplier. If you figured things exactly and stored goods, it might cost you more to store goods in one warehouse as opposed to another. Ideally it might should transfer the values to the suppliers, but at the same time, it would have to make the assumption of what supplier to transfer the price to. 

• 1 year later...

It is a quirky way, but it makes sense in the long run. When you don;t use advance stock management you can just enter things normally and have the wholesale cost field. But when you do use it, you have more power. There are different scenarios that i can think of that it would be useful, like how I mentioned above having a backup supplier. If you figured things exactly and stored goods, it might cost you more to store goods in one warehouse as opposed to another. Ideally it might should transfer the values to the suppliers, but at the same time, it would have to make the assumption of what supplier to transfer the price to. 

I have discovered this "problem" after i already created my whole cataloge.....

Normally I only have one supplier per product so it would be a huge work to put general whole prize in each supplier-combination. HUGE!!!

Do you know how can i "copy" general wholesale combination price to supplier-combination-price?

Thanks in advance!!