How to change Product Information setting

Hi!

Can someone please tell me how I can change the word "Reference" in the products>information to a word "Type". I want to change the word "Reference" to "Type". I attached a screen shot of my page so you can see what I mean. Could you please tell me which file should I edit?

My main goal is to change the word "Reference" to word "Type" on my website's product page as you can see in the second screenshot image. So I thought if I change the word "Reference" in the admin page, it will also change it on my website automatically. I am new and I don't know which file I should look for.

Thank you

post-811648-0-47313800-1403787794_thumb.jpg

post-811648-0-26822500-1403787929_thumb.jpg

Edited by miladfathi (see edit history)

In BO > Localization > Translations choose FO translations, your theme and language and click Modify

On next page click twice on Close all fieldsets to open all fields, then search for Reference and translate

After clicking the Flag, I got this message

I dont know why! I have lot of space. I clicked on update translations but nothing loads :(

Warning, your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields to post in a form: 1000 for max_input_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase the this limit to 1287 at least or edit the translation file manually.