Permission denied to access property 'toString'

Hello there,

i got a "little" problem in my store. We use this module for our search. Since we updated to the new "Yotpo" module this search isnt working. The dev. told me the problem is "Permission denied to access property 'toString' " and that i should ask my hosting provider. 

I allready called them and they told me its not there job to do webdesign. So, what can i do?

The first step to resolve your problem would be to actually provide some real information.

What version of PrestaShop are you using?

What Theme are you using? Did you make any changes?

What is the full error? Screenshot? a link to the site where we can see it???

Hopefully with the above information, someone would be able to help.

Hello there,

ps version is 1.6.0.5

Im using the default bootstrap theme and the module did work earlier. I didnt do any changes to the theme, im currently just working in the css of a other module so it shouldnt effect anything else but yotpo worked on there plugin in my prestashop to make it working with the modifications to the productpage. We are using the search plugin since some months now without any problem so its basicly the yotpo change and i didnt got a answer what exactly they changed.

Overall i disabled CCC so you could take a look on http://gamelivery.com/ 

Did you try to find out more information about that error?

I did a Google search and came up with http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13100611/replace-url-from-youtube-to-embed-code-error-permission-denied-to-access-prop

I don't think this is an actual Javascript Error, so it should not have any affect on Javascript from other modules (such as the search).

You can try to disable your home slider with the vimeo video, and it may remove the error and get the developer to help.

Hello there,

thanks for the advice, i disabled the slider but that didnt changed anything. As i said, the websit was working perfectly except the background. Than yotpo uploaded there new review tab and i asked them to fix the css since i dont want to destroy anything. After that was done, the search didnt work. 

Very interesting. Since the domain switch i edited the SEO & URL tabs. Is there any way to change that domains without reinstall something and .. what do i have to reinstall? Just the search?