i am using one custom payment module the order cannot be placed PS Version 1.5.6.1

ganeshgp

ganesh,

We need much more info if you want any useful help...

- What is the name of the module, (is it a free one? if so, please add the URL where we can download it).

- What version of the module? Is it guaranteed to be compatible with PS 1.5.6.1?

- What exactly goes wrong? Where in the process do you see problems?

- Do you use the default theme or any custom theme? (If a custom one, please change to default for a moment, and see if it goes wrong there as well)

- Do you see any error message, white screen, etc?

things like this are needed to give any constructive comment...

pascal

ganesh,

We need much more info if you want any useful help...

- What is the name of the module, (is it a free one? if so, please add the URL where we can download it).

- What version of the module? Is it guaranteed to be compatible with PS 1.5.6.1?

- What exactly goes wrong? Where in the process do you see problems?

- Do you use the default theme or any custom theme? (If a custom one, please change to default for a moment, and see if it goes wrong there as well)

- Do you see any error message, white screen, etc?

things like this are needed to give any constructive comment...

pascal

Hi

This is the custom payment module similar like paypal  developed by me..how to write the code for placing the order

Hi Ganesh,

To see how this goes in general, maybe look at the other payment modules,as there is of course some sample code. How exactly to implement it depends fully on to what service you want to connect, ho they implemented their protocol/communication/checks etc.

I'm afraid I cannot say much more useful if no much more, and muck more detailed info on this. So first look at the other payment modules and try to find out how they implement it there. Then see how your specific service should work and from there try to implement it.

My 2 cents,

pascal

• Like 1

thanks for your information

Hi Ganesh,

To see how this goes in general, maybe look at the other payment modules,as there is of course some sample code. How exactly to implement it depends fully on to what service you want to connect, ho they implemented their protocol/communication/checks etc.

I'm afraid I cannot say much more useful if no much more, and muck more detailed info on this. So first look at the other payment modules and try to find out how they implement it there. Then see how your specific service should work and from there try to implement it.

My 2 cents,

pascal