1.6.0.8 banner slider

Hi,

It all started with the banner slider not working, since upgrading to 1.6.0.8. Also, another problem was that the module page, as will be shown in the attachement, was malfunctioning, aswell as other pages in the backoffice de-calibrated(for example it says 'export' on one row and the image is on the second row).

The developer of the theme had my home page reset, and then i could have reconstruct the page, but i had malfunctions in the back office, so i decided to contact the hosters. They restored the back-up made on June the 17th, but in such a manner that it was a hard reset(don't know the exact words, but deleted the files and restored them).

Things are perfect now in the front office, it looks just like it was when all was going properly. The main problem is, now, when i try to log in the back office, it shows me a blank page.

What should i do?

Thanks!

Hi,

I solved the problem by entering the old back-office URL( it was changed at some point)

It all went perfect from yesterday when i discovered the new back-office login URL, but today, without me doing anything 'under the hood', i started to recieve this error when entering the website: ( you can see it for yourself on www.gm-shop.ro )

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'gmshopro_corau.ps_poshook' doesn't exist

SELECT *
                FROM `ps_poshook` WHERE theme="pos_corau" AND id_shop=1

at line 623 in file classes/db/Db.php

617.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '
 '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
618.         }
619.         else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))
620.         {
621.             if ($sql)
622.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
623.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
624.         }
625.     }
627.     /**
  • Like 1