Blocktopmenu Position

I am using the leoconverse template, the menu has weird behaviour with the submenus, so I disable it and am using the blocktopmenu but it is not in the right place how do I edit it so the menu is under the logo, I have tried with the positioning doesn't seem to work.

no its not the default for this theme, the theme is leo converse, and the default menu is blockleotopmenu, but it wasn't looking right, it was putting the sub links to the side and didn't look good, so I disabled it and used blocktopmenu instead, but I need to put it in the right spot under the logo somehow

I have changed it back to the default menu so you can see what I mean the submenu under hockey doesn't act like the submenu under home, that is what I want.

Edited by myrafletcher (see edit history)

Another issues as well is I tried changing the theme and the "use this theme" button is not there and I cant chose another theme? I really need this project to be finished and am having so many issues I might have to scrap prestashop and go to something else if I cant resolve it soon :(