Backoffice 1.6, Edit File, Stats > View > browsers

Hello,

In the 1.6.0.7 backoffice, for the Stats > View > browsers ,  I can't find instructions for editing some of the words for that file.

NOTE: I have searched  the translations in detail and can't find the translation area to edit. 

Its for the following: 

Guide:

Ensure that your website is accessible to all

When managing Websites, it is important to keep track of the software used by visitors in order to be sure that the site displays the same way for everyone. PrestaShop was built in order to be compatible with the most recent Web browsers and computer operating systems (OS). However, because you may end up adding advanced features to your website or even modify the core PrestaShop code, these additions may not be accessible to everyone. That is why it is a good idea to keep tabs on the percentage of users for each type of software before adding or changing something that only a limited number of users will be able to access.

Can someone please provide instructions where to find the file for editing & instructions for editing?

I imagine many people would find this post helpful and if its already been posted before, please provide link to the post. 

Thank you for your time. 

it's a part of statsequipment module, you can translate this with localization > translations feature

from frist dropdown select "installed modules" from second language

then just translate this text as you want.