Help identifying JS errors on page

dbg

HI

I have a problem with the image on the product detail page.

It will not resize (if using Preferences / Images).

Error reporting in Firefox monitor gives a lot of JS errors e.g.

Expected color but found 'inputFocusBg'.  Error in parsing value for 'background'.  Declaration dropped. 30-peter-finch-6.html:783
Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'.  Declaration dropped. 30-peter-finch-6.html:783
Expected color but found 'inputFocusShadow'.  Error in parsing value for 'box-shadow'.  Declaration dropped. 30-peter-finch-6.html:783
Expected color but found 'inputFocusColor'.  Error in parsing value for 'color'.  Declaration dropped. 30-peter-finch-6.html:784
Expected color but found 'inputFocusBg'.  Error in parsing value for 'background'.  Declaration dropped. 30-peter-finch-6.html:784
Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'.  Declaration dropped. 30-peter-finch-6.html:784
Expected color but found 'inputFocusShadow'.  Error in parsing value for 'box-shadow'.  Declaration dropped. 30-peter-finch-6.html:784
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element '-webkit-input-placeholder'.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. 30-peter-finch-6.html:785
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element '-ms-input-placeholder'.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. 30-peter-finch-6.html:788
Expected color but found 'inputInvalidColor'.  Error in parsing value for 'color'.  Declaration dropped. 30-peter-finch-6.html:790
Expected color but found 'inputInvalidBg'.  Error in parsing value for 'background'.  Declaration dropped. 30-peter-finch-6.html:790
Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'.  Declaration dropped.

and a lot more.

Does anyone have any idea what the JS problem could be?

Many thanks

Thanks for the info - does anyone have any idea what the css problem could be?

I've tried replacing the product.css (and product.tpl and product.js) files with up-to-date files, just in case they were corrupt, but no difference, so I don't really know where to look for the problem?

in fact, these things that you see in console arent important.

and "error" is too big world ;) 

share url to your shop where you've got this problem

and what you mean by

It will not resize (if using Preferences / Images).

you mean that you changed size of image in back office and you don't see changes in front office?

Hi

On the product detail page,the large_default image is set at 400 x 400 pixels in Preferences, Images, but is always shown at 738 x 738 pixels?

I cant change its size?