[SOLVED] How to find Products under a certain Category in Prestashop 1.5

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my store to prestashop 1.5.6.2 from 1.3. On the back end of this new version, I would like to find out what products are in a certain category. In other words, in version 1.3, I could simply click on a category named Silver Rings and then see all the products that were in this category. Now in version 1.5.6.2, if I click on Cataogue and then on the Categories, I only see the names of the categories. And if I click on a certain category, I do not see the products that are in this category.

Now under catalogue, if I click on the products, I get all the products and I do not know which product is placed under which category from this window. This can be a pain in the neck since I have more than 500 products.

Any help?

Edited by hurray (see edit history)

Thanks Boss. I had not see that part of the back-office.

But still I am just amazed to see how most of the other prestashop moderators have absolutely no intention to help. 3-4 years ago when I first started with prestashop, this forum was more interactive that it is today. Now it just seems inactive. Maybe prestashop has reached its limit and will just die down.

Thanks Boss. I had not see that part of the back-office.

But still I am just amazed to see how most of the other prestashop moderators have absolutely no intention to help. 3-4 years ago when I first started with prestashop, this forum was more interactive that it is today. Now it just seems inactive. Maybe prestashop has reached its limit and will just die down.

to be fair, this is a community and not one person knows everything (well except vekia) so we count on other community members to return and help others.  you have much experience and if you could on occasion visit the forum and share your experience then we will a stronger community base.  note: el patron is not 'boss' that would be el jefe. :)

also remember moderators are community members like you, we are not paid nor are we part of the official prestashop team.