Move Cart block to nav ?

Hi Jelle,

Sure it is, could you give us your URL? It depends on your theme..we don't know what theme/modules you're using, so it's hard to tell.

It would be best, if you also could make a screen of where exactly do you want to move this Nav Bar.

Hi,

At the moment my site is password protected, but I have made a screenshot. It's the default theme.

I removed the search and I would like the cart block next to the Login field and the horizontal menu bar next to the logo

Thanks

Jelle

post-785702-0-95201000-1402948120_thumb.png

You would have to hook it first into the Nav Menu and delete it from Top Hook. Then there are some CSS changes that you must make, so that the cart fits in nicely. Finally, about the menu, change this in /themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/superfish-modified.css

.sf-contener {
clear: both;
float: left;
width: 100%;
}

to this

.sf-contener {
clear: none;
float: left;
width: 60%;
}

Hi,

Thanks !

It already looks much better. I have changed the width of the header logo to 20% in stead of 33,333333 %  and then I could adjust the menu to 80 %.

But I have 2 outstanding questions :

- what do I have to change in the CSS of the nav bar, to align the cart , so that it's a fine line instead  of the large dark bar now.

- How can I scale the horizontal top menu , so the search field is on the same line as the rest of the menubar.

thanks

Jelle

post-785702-0-05249300-1403004616_thumb.png

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I follow all steps for add cart to nav bar and it works perfectly, thank You :)

The only problem is with position of module. Infact, if I change module position, cart is the fist o second module visualized in nav bar, starting from left. I tryed to change it in positions tab with all combinations, but cart is on the left or in the center in any way.

How I can move it on the right?

this is the url: www.webfuturo.it

Thank You in advance

G.

• 2 weeks later...

ok now i have the attached files.

I change the css blockcart padding-top: 50px; } to padding-top: 0px; }

But impossible to move this one after "connexion"

any idea ?

many thanksattachicon.gifcart.png

Hi,

How did you get the cart to line up nicely like you show in the photo, I went to blockcart.css and could not find a "padding-top".. i am on version 1.6.0.9

thanks..

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...