[Solved] Cart Problem-blockcart module is already installed, BUT IT IS NOT

oklok

My cart vanished suddenly, Nowhere could I found my cart. What I did was looking in the hooks in the transplatation which showed that their was no cart at all. I found this very strange, apperantly the blockcart module have vanished.

I try to delete the module from the module tab, and then install it again, however prestashop complain that I have aleady installed it, but it has not.  Anyone know the solution here?

Summary: Prestashop say that the blockcart module is already installed, BUT IT IS NOT! Can not install...so it have to do with htaccess or robot.txt that prevent it from being installed?

SOLVED

post-17065-0-31940800-1402673831_thumb.jpg

Edited by oklok (see edit history)

Try to reset cart module

THe problem is that there is no longer a option to press reset.  I can only press install, but nothing happens when I press install and prestashop complains that the module are already installed...but it is not

As strange as it seems it works now, what I did was to press on uninstall in the bulk option below the module. At first I got the same message, but after some more "unistalling", i could finally install the module again.

• Like 1