Changing admin passwords?

Good morning, I've recently taken over as the presta shop manager the guy who ran it previous was external so the first thing ive done is change the password to the admin account via the back-end PHP file and that's worked however everyone in the building can still get logged in on the old password (already logged in) meaning he must still have access? Can anyone help ive also cleared the cache (using the link below) 

We are currently running Prestashop version PrestaShop™ 1.5.4.1

http://www.templatemonster.com/help/prestashop-how-to-clear-smarty-cache.html

Kind regards 

Kieran

i am facing an issue when i add discount voucher using cart rule when i set minimum amount for pk currency it works fine i-e i set if minimum amount is 3196 pak rupee then the voucher can be used it works fine but when in front end i set dollar currency & use the voucher its says "You have not reached the minimum amount required to use this voucher." why the voucher is not working for dollar currency even i created another voucher of the minimum ammount in dollar but still its giving the same error on dollar currency but works fine only when the currency is rupee. kindly tell me the issue