Any guides on migrating prestashop site to unmanaged virtual server(leaseweb hosting)?

i have to move my website to different host and this is what i think i will go with

SAN Storage 80GB (SAN Storage, RAID 10)
Virtual CPU 4 Core
Virtual RAM 4GB
Datacenter  Netherlands 
Operating system type  64 bit 
OS  CentOS 6 
Server Control Panel  cPanel/WHM (VPS) 
IP 1
Bandwidth 500 GB 
Uplink Port Speed 1 x 1000Mbps Full-Duplex (Virtual)
Firewall Basic Firewall

They said they're unmanaged hosting company and wont assist with migration and anything else.
I could migrate it myself but i never installed Apache and mysql servers. Is there any step by step guide or should i just hire someone to do it?
Edited by fishordog (see edit history)

What I will suggest is go for managed provider, they will get this job done free of charge, rather than messing with your website files., even for future problems you they wont help you as its unmanaged, so if you need 24x7x365 days support managed hosting is best option.

You can take a look at  VPS UK  or  Even Web Hosting UK

Both are one of the best managed VPS hosting provider , I have asked them to migrate many of my customers website and they do their job perfectly.

Edited by mtalk.co (see edit history)

personally...it's all about the cloud.

nice little article by dh42:

http://blog.dh42.com/prestashop-cloud/

as for running a vps, it's all about control panel, cpanel vs. plesk vs. some other

personally I think the day of the vps/private server...days are numbered...long live the cloud

What I will suggest is go for managed provider, they will get this job done free of charge, rather than messing with your website files., even for future problems you they wont help you as its unmanaged, so if you need 24x7x365 days support managed hosting is best option.

You can take a look at  VPS UK  or  Even Web Hosting UK

Both are one of the best managed VPS hosting provider , I have asked them to migrate many of my customers website and they do their job perfectly.

the ones that i was looking at were unmanaged but had good price, i already went with shared hosting for now and will look at guides how to setup VPS so i can do it myself later. I already host one website on dedicated server with webhostinguk, they're pretty good.