Category page (product list) not showing the right number of products

Hi experts!

I have a problem with the product listing in the category pages (PS1.6).

From time to time a bug appear in the category page (product list): The number of products shown is wrong.

Let's take an example: XX category: contains 25 items, settings is at 12 per page.

Most of the time it was working well with 12 products per pages, with the choice for the 3 pages and with the "show: 12", but sometimes a bug appear and it was still showing those 12 products, but nothing else: no access to the other 2 pages, it is displaying" Showing 1 - 25 of 25 items" and the "show: 12" not there anymore.

After some testing, I found out that with 16 items it was not bugging anymore so I left it that way. Obviously it didn't fix anything and now it just happened again with the 16. It shows 16 items, but no 2nd page, no next page buttons, no "show: 16".

When this happen, I use URL?n=16 which display the page in the right way, but the bug stay there when I go the normal way.

Any idea what is going on? Is that a known bug? I couldn't find anyone with the same problem :/

Thank you very much!!

post-760620-0-63089900-1402515597_thumb.png

post-760620-0-14924200-1402515599_thumb.png

I just tried to change the number of displayed product back to 12 and all work like a charm. Then tried back again to 16 and the bug it's still there. Suspicious things: - It's only for one category  - On a different computer it looks fine I cant reproduce the bug.

:blink: :blink: :blink: