finding module add-ons after upload

Hi.

I purchased a couple of addons from codecanyon.   I used the "add a module" and uploaded the addon.  However, I cannot find them in the list of addon's to install or configure.

Any help?

David

Hello dclark, 

I'm not sure I understand: you don't find the mods you installed in your backoffice, is that correct?

Yes.  That is correct.  I purchased an  addon from Codecanyon and went into the back office- clicked on add module -- chose the file to upload from my computer.  reply said file "downloaded" correctly.   I then went to the modules list to find the newly added module and cannot find it.   The module was a "hover" pop up.

David

there are several possibiltiies

the most important:

1) check filters above the modules list, they must be disabled!

2) check if module zip file hasn't got bad structure, i mean that, for example you bought module "exampleaddon" so zipped file ist exampleaddon.zip inside this zip file you must have directory named /exampleaddon/

there are several possibiltiies

the most important:

1) check filters above the modules list, they must be disabled!

2) check if module zip file hasn't got bad structure, i mean that, for example you bought module "exampleaddon" so zipped file ist exampleaddon.zip inside this zip file you must have directory named /exampleaddon/

Hi Vekia

Thanks for the info.

I did find within the zip among other directories the following in a directory called upload

Admin -> controller

Language

view

Catalog -> Controller

View

When I look at my prestacart 1.6  I do not see exact corresponding directories.  so not sure where to put these and their underlying folders.  

thanks for helping.

David

Here is the folder/directory structure.  One thing to note, we are not using the default theme, so if some of these files need to go into the theme folder which we are using we should be able to figure it out. 

Let me know if you can help me get these things into the right folders for ver 1.6

Thanks so much

David

upload -> admin->controller->module> top1e_quickview.php

upload -> admin->language->english->module-> top1e_quickview.php

upload -> admin->view->template->module-> top1e_quickview.tpl

upload -> catalog->controller->module-> top1e_quickview.php ; top1e_quickview_product.php

upload -> catalog->view->javascript->top1e_quickview-> top1e_quickview.js

upload -> catalog->theme->default->image-> several images

upload -> catalog->theme->default->stylesheet->top1e_quickview->  top1equickview.css

upload -> catalog->theme->default->template->module->   top1e_quickview.tpl  ; top1e_quickview_notfound.tpl ; top1e_quickview_product.tpl

this is module? it looks like some modification, not module

it will be much easier if you will contact with moduel developer

Ok thanks

Probably easier to just purchase the one in prestashop shops.   I have tried to find the developer but not able to locate him...but thanks so much for the help.  I'll close this ticket after this post. 

David