Unable to change currencies in frontend

I installed a new version of Petrashop 1.6 and added some new currencies in the back end without any problems the same as what I have done with earlier versions of Prestashop.

However when I try to change currencies in the frontend the currency remains the default currency of USD and the product prices also remain the same.

This had never happened in earlier versions of Prestashop so I was wondering if there was a bug in 1.6 version module that needs to be fixed.

My website is www.smartnsexyfashion.com

As anyone else experienced the same problem?

Looks like it is a problem just with Firefox which I normally use. I tried Internet Explorer, Chrome and Opera and had no problem with any of those. I cleared history in Firefox but that made no difference.

This is a real pest because anyone using Firefox thinks there is something wrong with your website!!!!!!

I cleared the cookies in FireFox and I can now use the different currencies.

However I have a new problem with the euro. On the home page the following happens.

1. The price shown is roughly twice what it should be.

2. The currency sign is incorrect and in the wrong place.

3. There is no decimal place.

However if you click on the product and go to the product page or if you go to a sub-category then the price is shown correctly so it is definitely limited to the home page.

This only applies to the euro, the other currencies are not affected.

Can you please check and see if you can reproduce the same problem.

I turned off Quicktime plugin in and the problem disappeared.

However that does not fix the problem in v1.6 as many customers both use Firefox AND Quicktime and using this combination and the euro as their currency will experience the same error which will look bad on any Pretrashop site.

There is another when using the euro that I forgot to mention before and that is the price range doesn't work correctly showing products outside of the selected price range when using the euro.