{Urgent} What Sitemap should we be using

thezey

Hi,

I recently added a extra site map 1_index based on Google Sitemap Module because it said I had to upload this site map in order to update it. Now which site map shall I stick with? My pages are not indexed properly (even though i'm only using English as a webstore language only).

I attached a screenshot file showing all the info and the website url.

Could you please help?

Thanks in advance.

post-632518-0-46268600-1402142011_thumb.jpg

For google and other search engines i use XML sitemap while for online users I use html sitemap. 

john2, I'm not sure if you saw the attachment i included in my original post, but the issue is that I have now two xml files in google webmaster. The first was site map.xml I manually uploaded when I first created the webszite. Recently, however, I uploaded another file, site map 1_index, based on Google Sitemap Module because this module said I had to upload this site map in order to update it.

Now the question is which one of the site map file shall I stick with?

In other terms, what site map file do I have to delete?

john2, I'm not sure if you saw the attachment i included in my original post, but the issue is that I have now two xml files in google webmaster. The first was site map.xml I manually uploaded when I first created the webszite. Recently, however, I uploaded another file, site map 1_index, based on Google Sitemap Module because this module said I had to upload this site map in order to update it.

Now the question is which one of the site map file shall I stick with?

In other terms, what site map file do I have to delete?

I really like these guys

https://pro-sitemaps.com/

I really don't like low advertising that don't even answer questions related to a specific topic!

Next time, if you want to advertise, a smart way to do it is contributing to a topic sharing your appropriate knowledge, and then you can add a paragraph explaining why your website is great. But, the way your just did it is kind of pathetic.