Footer content and layout

CJH

This is driving me nuts! v1.6.0.6, trying to sort out the content and layout of blocks in the footer.post-744263-0-56520100-1402055488_thumb.jpg

Specifically, and assuming these are linked problems because they all relate to the right-hand block:

1. No modules I turn on or off (that I can find, anyway) remove the 'Follow Us' title. How is this removed? Actually, it disappears if I turn off Block Contact Infos-footer, but so does the Contact Us display

2. The left-hand three columns all line up perfectly, but the Contact Us block does not - it's off to one side and high in the footer area. Changing its position to put it between two of the other blocks retains a high placing, Putting Block Contact infos-Footer immediately after the position for My Account introduces this gap and puts it back high up. I'd like to have it line up with the others without leaving a large empty space

3. The address in Contact Us does not display correctly. In Block Contact Infos Footer module (in Configure - it shows as v1.0) the address is laid out on separate lines - here, the lines run together. It's exactly the problem in post 314249, marked as solved by Vekia but for Store Information (the solution presented there does not work in my case). How to make this display correctly?

Any suggestions appreciated (the shop is currently in maintenance mode)

i think that it's because of theme

it's not default one, am I right?

i just suppose that some modules arent fully compatibile with your theme due to the css styles.

in this case it's necessary to inspect them

i think that it's because of theme

it's not default one, am I right?

i just suppose that some modules arent fully compatibile with your theme due to the css styles.

in this case it's necessary to inspect them

Thanks Vekia. Correct - it is not the default them. It was created using Theme Maker, which I thought really only controlled colours.

I don't know where to go from here though - should I copy the css styles files here?