1.6.0.6 a few problems...

Hi to all,

First let me say that I really like the 1.6 version, BO or FO.

I use PS for a travel agency, since version 1.4, and tried many tricks to adapt PS to its needs...

With the latest version, it was decided that we started again from scratch. So I'm working on a brand new version, that never got through any update... (even the content is new).

Noticed a few "glitches", if you have any ideas:

* attributes sorted from the BO are not saved to SQL, although message says so => I had to manually edit the SQL DB to sort the attributes properly...

* a negative price for an attribute, doesn't appear in BO, shows "0" (even if fine in SQL DB, e.g. -135 in unit_price_impact) and has no impact on the product page in the shop, generating wrong prices for customers.

* when performance is optimized through caches, changes on products' descriptions do not appear in BO, even if saved to SQL. Have to flush the cache, quit and log again...

Finally a question:

What's the easiest way to allow customers to only pay 30% of total amount to order ("acompte" in French - advance?). There was an addon developped for 1.4 that was never ported to 1.5 or 1.6, and as a B2B agency, I really need this to properly operate the process for some customers.

Sincerely

DJM

Shop: http://www.uvva.fr