My Store Stopped Working

Hi,

as your store is not loading...we can not possibly know what has caused the problem. WHat were you doing prior to this error?

Is DEBUG mode on? Have you contacted your hosting provider- they might be facing a DDoS attack or something similar...

If it was a sudden change, it might have been caused by webhosting company...

Hi,

as your store is not loading...we can not possibly know what has caused the problem. WHat were you doing prior to this error?

Is DEBUG mode on? Have you contacted your hosting provider- they might be facing a DDoS attack or something similar...

If it was a sudden change, it might have been caused by webhosting company...

Thanks.

The night before I had created some Categories and Updated some inventory items. However, prior to that I could not access the stores Modules page and every time I created a Category, even though the Category got created, I got an error message and had to manually reenter the back office. Vekia tried to help me solve that, but the issue persist. I've turned Debug On, but still I see no error message. Yes I contacted my hosting provider, but on his end all was well. He sent me this link to prove it: http://emeratech.com/test.html. If you have any ideas, please help.

OK,

Your server is responding and other sites on the same server are working normal. Can you restore a backup of the shop? (not database)

Thanks!

I've never backed up my shop since first, I thought I'll never run into a situation like this and second, since I installed version 6 of PrestaShop I had too many issues. I guess I was wrong. If you have any other thoughts, please help.

Maybe your hoster has a backup? They will have a complete server backup but if you have a good hoster they will also have a backup for every website they host. Maybe you can check your webserver logs for errors. 

Thank you all for trying to help. Although it will cost me plenty, I have no choice but to clear the current files and database and start with a fresh copy of PrestaShop. My host company does not keep copies, but even if they did, as I mentioned in one of my posts, I was already facing issues with the site, and if there was a backup, it too would come with those issues.

Thank you all!