Price on product page showing 0

esaassoc

Hi esaassoc,

Looks like you add some special reduction price for a products.

post-455771-0-16759100-1401992544_thumb.png

Check in the Edit->products if you add some special price for special combinations (combinations tab), or for special quantity buying (price tab) or so...

If you can't find it, maybe you can add me as a temporary employee (Admin->employees) so I can have a look inside and see if I can find anything. (Please give me ADMIN rights!)

If you want that, please send the URL of the Back office inlog page, the login name (suggested name: [email protected]) and a password to my Email address (DON'T add it here, for obvious reasons...): [email protected]

pascal.

Edited by PascalVG
Added ADMIN rights - Employee text (see edit history)

Hi esaassoc,

Looks like you add some special reduction price for a products.

attachicon.gifreduction price zero.png

Check in the Edit->products if you add some special price for special combinations (combinations tab), or for special quantity buying (price tab) or so...

If you can't find it, maybe you can add me as a temporary employee (Admin->employees) so I can have a look inside and see if I can find anything. (Please give me ADMIN rights!)

If you want that, please send the URL of the Back office inlog page, the login name (suggested name: [email protected]) and a password to my Email address (DON'T add it here, for obvious reasons...): [email protected]

pascal.

I just sent this email to you please confirm you got it.

esaassoc,

Seems it is a known bug. Here some info how to fix it:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/320083-000-prices-problem-at-homepage-and-categories-page/

(Read Xavier's post ("best answer") It should be fixed in 1.6.0.6 DEFAULT theme, but maybe your theme is based on 1.6.0.5, so you may need to fix it in there.)

Hope this helps,

pascal.