Related products that must be sold with main product

WebUp

Hello to you all

I have a specific question and would like to know if there is module that will be somewhat close to my demands.

This is just an example case. Lets say I sell iPods, and with every iPod I want to sell a pair of headphones and a battery.

So I want a customer to know that if wants to buy an iPod there is some kined field or related products that are sold with iPod so that would be functional. Those are two sets of products headphones and battery. 

Customer inputs number of iPods then number of headphones and number of batteries and he clicks on a button that will show him a total price, or price per iPod (with headphones and battery included)

Would be alco good to have, for example, if customer inputs 10 iPods then he has to buy 10 speakers and 10 headphones plus 10 batteries. So there is a variable based on number of products order also.

if someone has came accross with similar demand please do let me know, or if there is even remotley similar modul that we can upgrade.

Hello,

That is excellent and that is almost what we are looking for. Have you developed that module?

Is it possible to add values in backoffice for quantites of related products (and also add minimum quantites), also if quantity of main product is higher then, for example 20, than for the 1st product in related to change?

Like this:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0132xf7v52