Show prices but disable purchasing?

Hi,

I am new to Prestashop and been trying to find how to show the prices but do not allow the customers to purchase the items? 

I know about enabling catalog mode however, this doesn't even show the prices either. 

So is there a way to where I can show the prices and maybe allow the people to put items into their cart but it doesn't allow them to purchase the items? 

The reason I want this is because I want my site to just show customers the products we have available and the prices, and even if I have a notice saying don't buy, there will always be that one customer that will just end up purchasing items lol. 

And yes the default ways is either cheque or Bank Wire so no credit card information is going through but still yeah don't want the customers being able to buy stuff lol. 

Sorry if this sounds stupid 

Hi,

you can either executre a SQL order which would change a column in ps_product table so that every product can not be purchased, or you can hide all Add to Cart buttons (that should be easier).

Allowing people to add it to the cart but not to order is very frustrating and it would just make them mad...