PayPal stopped working when a SSL certificate has been installed

Hello,

I just noticed that PayPal stopped working when I installed a SSL certificate on the site name.

PayPal worked fine when I tested (was before the SSL certificate) and later I did not test anymore, only now I noticed it when a customer informed me.

Checked with PayPal and my account is OK and is working fine. All API's are correctly installed in the PayPal module.

Can somebody tel me what I can do in order to get back the PayPal on my side?

When the PayPal button is used the customer gets the following message:

Error reporting from your PayPalAPI module   A client has encountered a problem with the module PayPalAPI, see the report:   PayPal response:
TIMESTAMP -> 2014-06-04T06:47:51Z
L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10605
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Currency is not supported
L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Thanks to all for your help and feedbacks.

Boris

Hello,

Sorry for asking but:

- Where I can disable SSL in Prestashop menu?

- For me also looks not related, since I put the SSL certificate in order to deliver more secure service to the customers.

Do you know what could be the reason for the PayPal error if this is not related to the SSL certificate?

rgds,

Boris

Is there somebody with the same problem concerning PayPal?

I switched off now the use of PayPal on my site...

So far the a/m problem is not by PayPal or by some mistake in the settings by the hosting provider...so the problem should be in Prestashop...

Can somebody from you guys help me solve this problem, since I'm loosing customers if I have no PayPal...

Thanks for your feedbacks.

rgds,

Boris

Thanks for your follow up...

Found it, but I will not disable it, since I will lose the use of my SSL certificate and to chose between active SSL certificate and active PayPal...I chose SSL certificate...

For the moment my PayPal module is disabled, so I hope that somebody could help me to find where could be the problem with the use of PayPal.

Hello,

If I change to NO Enable SSL, I'm loosing the "s" on http(s), just tested. If I change to NO Force the SSL on all pages - all pages except the login and order processing are without the "s".

Have no idea whether I have to play with the Yes or No...Now everything is set to Yes. What's your experience with those 2 buttons.

Anyway if the Force the SSL on all pages is on No, the PayPal payment button still shows the same error as before...so definitely the problem for PayPal is not there.

Thanks for the follow up and I hope that you will be able to find where is the problem for PayPal.

Hello,

I have PayPal v3.7.1 - by PrestaShop and do not have an active button for update, so I think that's the latest version.

Thanks for your time to reply and try to help me in this topic...I'm I the only one with such a problem?

Hello,

Still the problem is the same with or without adding additional currency. In fact I was with 2 currencies, so I removed the one in order to have only EUR and when tried an order I get the same error as before...

Really frustrating that I cannot offer PayPal to the customer...

Do you have any idea what can be done?

rgds,

Boris

Hello,

YES!!! It was the most common action...Uninstall and reinstall when something is not working. Ouffff

When I deleted and then installed the module PayPal, everything is working now!!

Thanks very much for your follow up!