How can I edit default message of Prestashop for availability?

Hi

I would like to change the default massage of Prestashop as below. How can I edit it?

Thanks for any comment

Availability: THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER IN STOCK WITH THOSE ATTRIBUTES BUT IS AVAILABLE WITH OTHERS.

Hi,

not sure what version of PS you're using, but this can be edited either through the translation in administration (Translate Front-Office and choose your current theme) or immediately through the TPL file - Product.tpl for your current theme.

{addJsDefL name=doesntExistNoMore}{l s='This product is no longer in stock' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
{addJsDefL name=doesntExistNoMoreBut}{l s='with those attributes but is available with others.' js=1}{/addJsDefL}

If I choose english bottom, then this message

Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form: 1000 for max_input_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase the this limit to 1433 at least or edit the translation file manually.

what theme you use? default one?

If I choose english bottom, then this message

Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form: 1000 for max_input_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase the this limit to 1433 at least or edit the translation file manually.

possible solutions: max input vars in prestashop

if you're on godaddy host: godaddy max input vars

• 9 months later...

hi there

i'm searching in the front office where can i modify the message

THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER IN STOCK WITH THOSE ATTRIBUTES BUT IS AVAILABLE WITH OTHERS.

and in the category

PRODUCT AVAILABL with diffrent options

i have attached 2 pictures for reference

i'm using ver 1.6.0.13

thanks 

gidi

post-322805-0-88916200-1427107770_thumb.jpg

post-322805-0-11553400-1427107772_thumb.jpg