Table 'prestashop.ps_linksmenutop' doesn't exist

when i install the prestashop v1.6.0.7,I've got a problem.when it gone the 89%, it showed:

Table 'prestashop.ps_linksmenutop' doesn't exist
Table 'prestashop.ps_linksmenutop_lang' doesn't exist

post-803973-0-61516700-1401846377_thumb.jpg

i've tried too many times, I don't know how to solve it, please help me. thanks.

here is my ov version:

CentOS release 6.5 (Final) 64bit
Linux version 2.6.32-431.1.2.0.1.el6.x86_64 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Dec 13 13:06:13 UTC 2013

nginx:1.6.0

PHP 5.3.28 (cli) (built: Jun  3 2014 20:40:04)
Copyright © 1997-2013 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright © 1998-2013 Zend Technologies
    with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright © 1998-2010, by Zend Technologies

mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.37, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1

Connection id:          6
Current database:
Current user:           root@localhost
SSL:                    Not in use
Current pager:          stdout
Using outfile:          ''
Using delimiter:        ;
Server version:         5.5.37-log Source distribution
Protocol version:       10
Connection:             Localhost via UNIX socket
Server characterset:    utf8
Db     characterset:    utf8
Client characterset:    utf8
Conn.  characterset:    utf8
UNIX socket:            /tmp/mysql.sock
Uptime:                 11 min 4 sec

Threads: 1  Questions: 6  Slow queries: 0  Opens: 33  Flush tables: 1  Open tables: 26  Queries per second avg: 0.009

Zend_version:2.3.0

Hi,

1.6.0.7 is not out so how do you use it =) ?

Your are probably using a git version and di not pull submodules.

Regards

thanks for reply

i download it from the github, i've changed to 1.6.0.6 last night, and the problem had been solved. thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue here with version 1.6.0.8

I first tried to work with the zip file on the github page,

then I found this post, I looked into the modules folder and everything seems to be there.

the docs says you have to pull the submodules but given than I just uploaded the zipped file that one was no git project so no git pull for submodules is available.

then I tried to checkout the git repo on my server and then pull the submodule but:

1) all the config steps were prefilled with data (even the password!!!)

2) at the end of the installation I got the same error again

any clues?

the command I used to pull submodules is:

`git submodule foreach git pull`

• 2 years later...

HI

i also facing same issue 

i restore from database bhackup

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'taikopro_rst1.ps_shop_url' doesn't exist

SELECT s.id_shop, CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri) AS uri, su.domain, su.main
                    FROM ps_shop_url su
                    LEFT JOIN ps_shop s ON (s.id_shop = su.id_shop)
                    WHERE (su.domain = 'www.gibazar.com' OR su.domain_ssl = 'www.gibazar.com')
                        AND s.active = 1
                        AND s.deleted = 0
                    ORDER BY LENGTH(CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri)) DESC

at line 791 in file classes/db/Db.php

786. if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
787. $dbg = debug_backtrace();
788. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '
 '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
789. } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {
790. if ($sql) {
791. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
792. }
794. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
795. }
796. }

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/taikopro/gibazar.com/classes/exception/PrestaShopException.php on line 148

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/taikopro/gibazar.com/classes/exception/PrestaShopException.php on line 148

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/taikopro/gibazar.com/classes/log/FileLogger.php on line 42

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/taikopro/gibazar.com/classes/log/FileLogger.php on line 42om backup file but the error shown 500 as screen shoot above.

Anyone could help me how to fix it?

appreciate community solution

Thanks